Trade Account Benefits
At Black2Blonde, we are here to support you, the professional.
This is why we are one of the first wholesalers to use a dual pricing system. What does that mean? You may ask.
Our dual pricing system allows us to provide trade customers with exclusive pricing while supporting our retail customers with access to professional products.
This means we have separate trade and retail prices throughout our range. The trade pricing ranges up to 50% off our listed retail price.
This also empowers our trade customers to stock and supply their customers with aftercare supporting products.
With a trade account, you will receive:
– Up to 50% off our listed retail price,
– Unrestricted access to all our products,
– Trade only specials, and
– Introductions to new product ranges.
Feel confident knowing that only trade customers can see the trade pricing.
Accepted proof of trade
- A form of evidence confirming employment within a business conducting hairdressing or beauty services (e.g. payslip)
- An ABN for a hairdressing or beauty business
- Business registration for a hairdressing or beauty business
- Cert 3 in Hairdressing
- Cert 3 or diploma of beauty therapy
- Registration papers for enrolment in cert 3 hairdressing or beauty
- Student card stating the course you are enrolled in
- Apprenticeship enrolment forms
Unacceptable proof of trade
Already have an in-store account?
Unfortunately, our website doesn’t communicate with our in-store system.
As an existing trade member – you will need to apply online to access your trade discounts when shopping online.
Fill in the form below to apply for a trade account.
After our staff can confirm your provided information and proof of trade are accurate, your account will be granted access to all our trade benefits.
Trade application confirmation can take up to two business days.
Create an Account